Pedregales & Cía







  22.1.05

 Si no fuera por estos momentos

Si no fuera por estos momentos...


I swear to you. 

I will always be there for you.
There’s nothin’ I won’t do.
I promise youall my life
I will live for you.
We will make it through.


Forever we will be together you and me.
Oh n’ when I hold ya
nothin’ can compare.
With all of my heart ya know
I’ll always be right there.
I believe in us nothin’ else
could ever mean so much.
You’re the one I trust
our time has come.


We’re not two people now.
We are one.
Ya you’re second to none.
Forever we will be Together a family.
The more I get to know ya nothin’
can compare with all of my heart.


Ya know I’ll always be right
there forever.


We will be Together just you and me.


The more I get to know
ya the more I really care.


With all of my heart ya know
I’ll always be...
Ya know I really love ya.
Ya nothin’ can compare
for all of my life
ya know I’ll always be right there.



P.D.: Gracias Macarena